[SOLVED] Pc wont turn on

Jan 25, 2020
I was playing escape from tarkov and the pc just turned off. I turned it back on and it worked for a second but I turned it back off and now it wont turn on again. When I attempt to turn it on there is an audible click. I bought a new power supply and it doesnt turn on and I still here the audible click
Edit: None of fans nor MOBO lights turn on either

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700x
Rx 580 8gb
16gb of ram
Corsair HX 750 platinum
(New PSU) Corsair RM 850x

Solution
I'd recommend trying to boot it with only one stick of RAM. Try this with both as it might be that one is faulty. You could also try to see what happens when you try to boot without the graphics card - do any errors or lights occur on the motherboar?
It would also be worth checking to make sure the CPU is not loose.
Remember to unplug the PSU then hold the power button down for a few seconds to ensure there is no power in the system when you are working on it.
I'd recommend trying to boot it with only one stick of RAM. Try this with both as it might be that one is faulty. You could also try to see what happens when you try to boot without the graphics card - do any errors or lights occur on the motherboar?
It would also be worth checking to make sure the CPU is not loose.
Remember to unplug the PSU then hold the power button down for a few seconds to ensure there is no power in the system when you are working on it.

Solution