[SOLVED] Pc won't turn on

Derick0

Commendable
Mar 25, 2017
So I've bought completely new parts for a pc plugged everything to the motherboard (CPU , ram, and gpu)I connected the 24pin, 8pin for cpu, 16pin for gpu and it won't turn on, not even any LEDs light up or the fan on the PSU . I tried the paper clip test on the power supply it works fine, the fan starts up. Somehow it works on its own but not when it's connected to the motherboard. So I sent back the motherboard back to mwave to test and they were able to get it started and get into the bios. So I have absolutely no clue what's goin on

Solution
You might have forgotten to plug the case cables into the mobo, or maybe they weren't plugged in all the way? If the PSU and mobo have been verified to be functional, it's likely to be a connection error. Once you get the mobo back from the manufacturer, put it all back together, and if it still doesn't work, post a picture of it here so we can verify all the connections
You might have forgotten to plug the case cables into the mobo, or maybe they weren't plugged in all the way? If the PSU and mobo have been verified to be functional, it's likely to be a connection error. Once you get the mobo back from the manufacturer, put it all back together, and if it still doesn't work, post a picture of it here so we can verify all the connections

Solution