PhoenixFlame915

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
I'm suddenly having an issue with my Windows 10 PC where it won't wake from sleep.

It goes to sleep as normal without issue. When I try to wake it, it will light up and the fan will kick on like normal, but then the fan won't stop going at max speed and the PC never actually wakes. My monitors never get a display signal and it will just sit there like it's in the early stages of waking up for an extended period.

I can shut it down and after turning it back on I can get in and use it without issue. If I put it back to sleep, the same issue happens.

I haven't had any issues with the device waking from sleep prior. I've had the device for a few years. Any suggestion on how I may fix this issue? Thanks!

Specs:
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: ASRock B550M Pro4
RAM: 32GB (8x4) GeIL EVO X II DDR4
GPU: MSI RTX 3070

PhoenixFlame915

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
Have you scanned your system for malware recently? How old is your PSU?

Grasping at straws here at the moment.
I have scanned in the past couple of months. I can give it another go. PSU has been around for a few years.

I have another one elsewhere if you think swapping it may help. I don't have the time to do it rn but I can at some point give it a shot.

It's by no means an earth-shattering issue if we can't get it sorted rn. Truly appreciate the help regardless.