PC3200 vs PC2100 memroy in Asusn/AMD system

Hi,
I'm running 246 Megs of PC2100 in this 2 gig CPU box. Lookin at specs it
appears PC3200 would give me a 50% memory speed increase. Now for the
question; how much difference would that make at the keyboard, if any?
I use the machine for business aps and word processing. Occasional jpeg
editing.
Do you think I'd see any real speed difference in the everyday world?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
Aart

"~Aart" <bogus@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm running 246 Megs of PC2100 in this 2 gig CPU box. Lookin at specs it
> appears PC3200 would give me a 50% memory speed increase. Now for the
> question; how much difference would that make at the keyboard, if any?
> I use the machine for business aps and word processing. Occasional jpeg
> editing.
> Do you think I'd see any real speed difference in the everyday world?
> Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
> Aart

No difference at all. You'd likely notice a greater difference by doubling
the amount of RAM. -Dave