Question Phanteks 719 RGB Front I/O

Feb 8, 2021
I was thinking about getting the phanteks 719 as it has support/room for everything I want to put in it, it has the built in rgb strips that are controllable from the front io and I notice it has a cable for expansion for other lighting strips, would it possible to get the rgb portion of a fan to be controlled by this (would have to be 12v rgb), I really hate software based RGB (honestly dont know why anyone likes having all that bloatware running and all the issues of sync) and also dont wont remotes flapping about to control it, if not possible ill just go with normal fans, but it seems very convenient to be able to change the color of the whole system by just pushing a button at the front and having the built in led strips change at the same time.

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks, I found someone using a deep cool converter 12v to 5v on their 400s which appears to have the same rgb controller built into the case and it works obviously you lose the ARGB functions but I dont care about that I only care for solid color, but this way I can run whatever 5v rgb fans I want.