Question Phanteks Enthoo Pro vs P400S vs Meshify C

Apr 27, 2019
Phanteks Enthoo Pro is still worth it in 2019? It is a 20$ difference between the P400S and the Enthoo Pro. Enthoo Pro and the Meshify C are at the same price and I don't know which to buy. Enthoo Pro is bigger, I like big cases, and has much better airflow, but P400S looks better and cleaner. Meshify C also looks good, it is a little small and has good overflow. Which should I buy? What's your opinion?

Lutfij

Titan
If you're going to fill up the internals with computing hardware/components as well as watercooling hardware, it's a wise decision to go for the Enthoo Pro but given that you're now getting smaller form factor cases with the same functionality as the older cases + more, I'd suggest you stick to the latter generation of cases. ODD support is now, moot in 2019. It was moot after 2013 for me.

Apr 27, 2019
I don't really know, since the beggining I wanted a full tower case to have space to work with and good airflow, because I want this PC to last me at least 3 years without upgrading, and keeping the components at a normal temperature extends their life. It is a hard decision. :(