[SOLVED] PhpMyAdmin error message ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycdnprince

Commendable
Mar 5, 2021
'Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require the following PHP extensions to be installed: mysqli, openssl'

The above error message is a bit confusing as in my wampserver php extensions both the mysqli and openssl are checked and openssl is installed, confirmed through cmd.

Can anyone help me understand what is going on here and how to resolve this issue. Would very much appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Note: Just found an error message that says: 'PhpMyAdmin not compatible with PHP 7.4.20'. So this must be the problem. So now, how do I rollback my update and what version of PhpMyAdmin should I rollback to is the question?

**** Note: Please disregard my question here as I've resolved my issue by simply rolling back my php version update.

Last edited:

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
'Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require the following PHP extensions to be installed: mysqli, openssl'

The above error message is a bit confusing as in my wampserver php extensions both the mysqli and openssl are checked and openssl is installed, confirmed through cmd.

Can anyone help me understand what is going on here and how to resolve this issue. Would very much appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Note: Just found an error message that says: 'PhpMyAdmin not compatible with PHP 7.4.20'. So this must be the problem. So now, how do I rollback my update and what version of PhpMyAdmin should I rollback to is the question?

**** Note: Please disregard my question here as I've resolved my issue by simply rolling back my php version update.
If you have resolved this issue, you can close this forum thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.