http://tinyurl.com/cdc3u

Bowling Queen and Top Score are working, King of Diamonds needs to be gone
through but is complete and Big Strike is missing some components (I'm
looking for them) and also needs to be gone through.

These pics show the condition I got the games in, they'll all clean up very
nicely, very nice backglasses, ok to excellent playfields, nothing major on
cabinets.

Instant expansion on my EM collection!

GRY

hey gary, if your looking for some help shopping them, out let me know,
i am project free right now

marty

Marty, if you were local it would be a pleasure.

GRY