Question Pixelation or lag when i stream, with good pc

Jun 27, 2019
(From holland)

Hi,

So recently i tried to stream on twitch and for some reason i had either pixaltion or lags and fps drops. My pc specs

CPU: i5 4690K
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GB
RAM: 16 Gb ddr4
500 seagate HDD
BE quiet: 500 watt

I think i have a pretty good pc and the games i play are games were i get 100 sometimes 200 + fps on like, CSGO , H1Z1 and Fortnite, i play these games on the lowest settings.

Streamlabs settings:

NVENC settings:

Output res: 1280x720
30 fps
Cbr: 2000 and when i go higher it does not make any diffrence, stream still looks pixelated even though i have pretty good internet and i use a cable. I get like 12 ms on any game i play.

X.264 settings:

Output res: 1280x720
30 fps
Cbr 2000, stream quality look pretty good to my but now my stream lags most of the times with major fps drops and freezes. Game runs really good though but not ob my stream

At this point idk what to do, alot of streamers, stream on a worse pc then mine and dont have as good as internet speed as me but still manage to have a pretty good quality stream

Help me pleas.

Lutfij

Titan
When you say pretty good, what is the bandwidth of your ISP's package/connection? Given your specs, people with beefier specs tend to have issues with their streams. It's physically impossible for you to work with DDR4 ram while on the i5-4690K since the memory controller only addresses DDR3 ram.

You might want to pull up people who stream on specs that are worse than yours to prove a point. YT content should be consumed with copious amounts of salt, if you're referring to individuals there who stream.

TRENDING THREADS