Plan to build my own computer, need Help & suggestions.

MyINTboutPCisZero

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I'm thinking of building my own computer, I had no experience or knowledge about building computer. I wish to have my own computer. My budget is around $500-$600.

I wish to have I5-6500 3.2Ghz Quad Core as my processor. could anyone give me some suggestion ? I would be very pleased if someone could help me out. thanks in advance.

MyINTboutPCisZero

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
sure, why not. probably GTA V, Assassin's creed, Witcher Hunt, etc.
I don't have much budget to build stronger computer and my friend told me to pick i5-6500 coz its cheaper than i5-6600 and they don't have much differences . this would be my first computer ever in my life. By the way, thank you so much for helping me.

you have been mislead by many computer selling websites(amazon newer).
The most expensive i7 from the newest hardware is the i7 6700 which costs max 350 dollars
One of the most expensive gpu the 980 ti costs 650 dollars.

so what will websites advertise ofc ^ the cpu because its cheaper to buy.
however games are most GPU depended, so getting an i5 6500 over a better GPU might not be smart.

edit: but your budget allows it and that build with that seasonic psu is great u will be able to play all kinds of games on high/ultra

MyINTboutPCisZero

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
does it need specific keyboard, mouse and monitor ? I plan to get my CPU first before upgrade my keyboard, mouse and monitor. Gonna use my old keyboard, mouse and monitor.

one more thing, where could I get all stuff I need ?

we help u to build your pc where are you from? if i may ask?

just fill in this form and everything ill be ok
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Do you need to buy OS: Yes / No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)

MyINTboutPCisZero

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
Im from Malaysia.

Approximate Purchase Date: next month

Budget Range: (USD500-600)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (Gaming the most, surfing internet and watch videos on youtube)

Are you buying a monitor: I have one ( old one)

Parts to Upgrade: Most Important is Graphic Card s 4GB and Ram is 8GB

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (lowest price showed in pcpartpicker.com)

Location: I have no idea, just started my research two days ago.

Parts Preferences: (All is acceptable as long it's doesn't gives me any trouble in future.)

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: (maybe, I don't know what is mean by crossfire.)

Your Monitor Resolution: (I have no idea, just pick the moderate one)

Additional Comments: ( I don't know hahaha, just help me out) Thanks