Question Plase help with Bluetooth Controller problem ?

persistentdex

Reputable
Oct 19, 2017
Hey, I have been having a issue with both my Amazon Luna Controller and my Xbox One controller both Bluetooth. Whenever I'm playing a game the controller randomly disconnects even though the batteries are basically full, and when the disconnect happens my FPS drops from 60+ to 1-5 FPS. The way I've been fixing is by taking my batteries out and putting them back in and the FPS returns to normal... I wanted to know if anyone had a solution to this issue I tested it on both of my controllers drivers updated and all. Games this happened in if anyone's wondering is Master Chief Collection, Ninja Storm 4, Jump Force.

PC SPECS:
GPU: RX 5700 XT
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 24 GB

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How do you have 24GB's of ram on your platform? 3x8GB sticks? 1x8GB + 1x16GB? If so, why? Following that, what BIOS version are you on at the time of writing? Assuming you're on Windows 10, what version of Windows 10 are you on? Are you working with a stand alone BlueTooth adapter or one that's bundled with your WiFi on the motherboard?