Playing CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on Windows 10 64-bit

AGLTH1

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hello everybody.

I recently purchased a new PC, which uses the 64-bit version of Windows 10. I have just installed CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on it, When I try to play the game, I am informed that my version of Quicktime is out of date, even though I have the latest version installed. Can someone help me solve this problem, please?

Thanks.

Solution

Run it on the old PC then, or so some web searches and see if someone has figured out how to run it in Windows 10. Old games and new systems tend to have issues. You should list what you tried already in the first post.

AGLTH1

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm afraid I've tried that, using every option available. The same thing always happens, When I try to run the game, I always get the error message, "Your version of Qucktime is out of date". The game does play, but I get a white box over the characters. My old PC used Windows XP Home and it worked fine. Any further help to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Run it on the old PC then, or so some web searches and see if someone has figured out how to run it in Windows 10. Old games and new systems tend to have issues. You should list what you tried already in the first post.

Solution