PLEASE Help ASAP

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016
Just got my new cyberpowerpc and when i started it up it took me to bios settings page and i didn't get any window since i already purchased windows 8 and have it. Since i was stuck on bios pari thought it was because there was no windows on it so i went to open cd drive but it wouldn't open and i see inside no cables connected and I'm not good with cables and pcs if anyone can guide me through it or knows a way on how to get by bios and directly to window without the disc
Thanks

Solution

The CD drive isn't connected? Professional assembly from Cyberpower strikes again!!

It looks something like this?
LGGSAH62N_sata2.jpg

You need a power cable from the PSU (the larger one) and a data...

USAFRet

Titan

The CD drive isn't connected? Professional assembly from Cyberpower strikes again!!

It looks something like this?
LGGSAH62N_sata2.jpg

You need a power cable from the PSU (the larger one) and a data cable from the motherboard.
Anything like that hanging loose in there?

Solution

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

i see it i tried putting it in but it wasn't going in maybe i was putting it in wrong

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

k I'm trying the way i have it in now if it docent work just keep trying i guess lol

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH So know all i have to do is download my window?????

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH Now i just need to download window right?

USAFRet

Titan

Assuming everything else in there is properly connected, yes, you need to install the OS.

Given the fail to connect the CD, I would not assume everything IS connected properly.

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

i can either do windows 8 or windows 10 which one you recommend

USAFRet

Titan

If you have a valid Win 10 license, go for that.

JFaTaL

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016

i put 1 of the css in that came with computer in and nothing happened do i have to put windows in first?