Question Please help in transferring case

Apr 15, 2019
Hello Sir, Actually I like gamimg, and so I want to improve my pc by upgrading my GPU, but my Dell Vostro 3268 does not fit the AMD RX 570 GPU inside, But I really want to do high class gaming, so i have decided that i will shift each and every thing from the Dell vostro 3268 into new Cosair Carbide Mid tower case, here is the link -https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Carbide-CC-9011075-WW-Computer-Included/dp/B00RORBQNW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ascsubtag=k_Cj0KCQjw19DlBRCSARIsAOnfReh9QvPJ4yX1fqhHQAPdhhj1rYdFaOFf3-FpgpW46lg4VsTFOGewICUaAnY1EALw_wcB_k&gclid=Cj0KCQjw19DlBRCSARIsAOnfReh9QvPJ4yX1fqhHQAPdhhj1rYdFaOFf3-FpgpW46lg4VsTFOGewICUaAnY1EALw_wcB&keywords=atx+pc+case+corsair&qid=1555333039&s=computers&sr=1-1

So can you guys tell me that will it fit or not, the motherboard and PSU, GPU easily or not , will i face any bios or any other kind of problem during that, i think my motherboard is mini-itx dell motherboard, and the new case is mid tower, so tell me fast, If everything will fit if not then suggest me new case...New cabinet- here is my suggestion will my motherboard fit guys...
Thanks for replying...:D

My PC manual - Here

My motherboard pic. - Here

Last edited:

Tommy_24

Reputable
Mar 17, 2016
Well, friend... seems you and I are doing similar things for different reasons. To answer your question, I'll tell you what I'm doing... I'm prepping for a future custom build in hopes to make my current DELL last a bit longer. Upgraded to a gtx 1060 and decided to go with a new CPU heat sink too. I feel the new card may up the temp inside. any case... I'm thinking about this badass case with genius filter placements (keep it clean, keeps it cool) - "Fractal Meshify C" -
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811352084
Not sure if I want the window (what do you think about this?)
Anycase... I have carefully popped out the power LED/button and plan on using a makeshift setup to compensate for the OEM pins that will not be the same as a custom case. so the question is, how far are you willing to "mickey:censored:mouse" something? I'm going to make one of those fan holes on top of this new case a bit bigger if it's too small to fit the cables for my "makeshift" power/USB case I'm making from an old CD writer player. A few new holes, some metal bending... I like it. looks clean. Not done yet. I'm thinking I'll drill another hole and just glue the power on top of this... makeshift (link to the image)

What i m gonna do now is to add a GPU riser and attach the gpu outside the pc. It will look fine and in budget.Here

That is not a video card riser that you linked to, it's a Firewire card.

You can also pop the CPU and RAM out, along with the hard drive, and get a new motherboard for the system. You'll need a clean Windows setup but that is not a bad idea anyway to do every so often. A decent quality motherboard can be found for $60 or even less if you look around.