Question Please help low fps

Jun 4, 2023
Whenever i play games like roblox on my laptop it usually runs 30 fps at max. And whenever i go to charge my laptop/plugged in laptop it runs 100-120 fps. How do i keep that 100-120 fps when its unplugged?

Most laptops will default to a lower power profile when on battery. You will need to alter the power plan in order to get more performance. The trade off will be MUCH shorter battery life, in some cases as little as 20 or 30 minutes. If this is a gaming laptop with a discreet GPU the it is generally accepted that it will be plugged into the mains when gaming.

Reactions: geofelt
Jun 4, 2023
Most laptops will default to a lower power profile when on battery. You will need to alter the power plan in order to get more performance. The trade off will be MUCH shorter battery life, in some cases as little as 20 or 30 minutes. If this is a gaming laptop with a discreet GPU the it is generally accepted that it will be plugged into the mains when gaming.
well when i go into power plan i only see balanced and asus recommended, there is no high or ultimate performance or anything else. And no hidden other options.