[SOLVED] Please help me if this is good enough to run Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas

Jan 12, 2020
Is this good enough to run adobe premiere or Sony Vegas

Lenovo ideapad V330S 8th Gen Core i3, 256SSD 8GB RAM DDR4, 15'6inch display, Windows 10.

Thanks guys

Solution

Lenovo ideapad V330S 8th Gen Core i3, 256SSD 8GB RAM DDR4, 15'6inch display, Windows 10.

Thanks guys

That machine will run either bit of software.... the question is though what do you want to do with the software?

For editing short 480p vids for youtube you'll be fine, if you are thinking of using the machine to render hours of 8k footage with lots of filters enabled then it's not going to cope very well.

I would say you will need to think about some additional storage, possible an external HDD or something, to cope with video data as you'll chew through that 256gb ssd very quickly.

Thanks guys

That machine will run either bit of software.... the question is though what do you want to do with the software?

For editing short 480p vids for youtube you'll be fine, if you are thinking of using the machine to render hours of 8k footage with lots of filters enabled then it's not going to cope very well.

I would say you will need to think about some additional storage, possible an external HDD or something, to cope with video data as you'll chew through that 256gb ssd very quickly.

Solution