Please help me pick a tv.

May 3, 2020
Hi! New here but I've consulted threads here in the past. I'm looking to upgrade my 31.5" Sony Bravia tv. I've used this tv for a very long time and want a new tv because this one suffers bad overscan issues when I use my Xbox.

I'm hoping I can get help choosing a new one to buy. I do not want anything bigger as I don't have a lot of space in my room and sit somewhat close to it. I'm considering This Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA Flat 32" QLED 4K. Can I get thoughts on this and other brands please? Ty in advance for your time.

P.S. this will be used solely for console gaming and movies/television if that matters and not pc games.

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
Hi! New here but I've consulted threads here in the past. I'm looking to upgrade my 31.5" Sony Bravia tv. I've used this tv for a very long time and want a new tv because this one suffers bad overscan issues when I use my Xbox.

I'm hoping I can get help choosing a new one to buy. I do not want anything bigger as I don't have a lot of space in my room and sit somewhat close to it. I'm considering This Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA Flat 32" QLED 4K. Can I get thoughts on this and other brands please? Ty in advance for your time.

P.S. this will be used solely for console gaming and movies/television if that matters and not pc games.
One thing to verify when buying a TV today, is that it has an over-the-air tuner. Some brands have removed the OTA tuner to save costs. Verify that your "TV" has one. Otherwise it is a monitor ...

May 3, 2020
One thing to verify when buying a TV today, is that it has an over-the-air tuner. Some brands have removed the OTA tuner to save costs. Verify that your "TV" has one. Otherwise it is a monitor ...

Good point. I did a search in questions and answers and it seems to have it. Hadn't considered that. Thanks!