alireza

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2003

when i want to install metastock 8 this message is appeared : " setup has
detected
an outdated system file. setup must update this file in order to install
metastock
correctly . in order to replace the file your system must restart click yes
to replace the file and restart , no to exit set up ? please help me about
this problem.

alireza wrote:
> when i want to install metastock 8 this message is appeared : " setup
> has detected
> an outdated system file. setup must update this file in order to
> install metastock
> correctly . in order to replace the file your system must restart
> click yes to replace the file and restart , no to exit set up ?
> please help me about this problem.

Contact the makers of "metastock".
http://www.equis.com/Customer/Support/KB/

The message indicates replacing a system file. This may not be a good idea
and you should talk to those who made the product that requires such a
change to be sure it will not harm your system or other applications.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP