Question Please Help XFX Speedster SWFT 210 Has No Display

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your specs don't add up, you state owning an MSI B550M PRO-VDH motherboard yet your screenshots after the specs, show an Asus motherboard. If you swapped the motherboard, did you reinstall the OS?

Source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built 550W PSU and see if the issue persists. Also, did you run DDU to remove all GPU drivers from your platform in Safe Mode(prior to dropping in the RX6600) to manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site in an elevated command?

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost
Aug 22, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your specs don't add up, you state owning an MSI B550M PRO-VDH motherboard yet your screenshots after the specs, show an Asus motherboard. If you swapped the motherboard, did you reinstall the OS?

Source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built 550W PSU and see if the issue persists. Also, did you run DDU to remove all GPU drivers from your platform in Safe Mode(prior to dropping in the RX6600) to manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site in an elevated command?
I'm sorry it's actually the PRIME B550M-A WIFI II motherboard. No I did not run DDU since I installled a new windows.