Sep 7, 2021
Hello,

I have recently just upgraded my motherboard and I'm having trouble with the pled cables + and - , the light for power button won't come on. The cables are inserted in the following order: +, -, pw. Does anyone have any idea why isn't working, could there be a fault in the motherboard?

I have swapped the pled cable to test if it works but using the D_Led1 header and the light comes on, but when trying to do it this way it doesn't work - racking my brain over this haha.

oN2PQY.jpg
ijI7Lp.jpg
mng97K.jpg

Thanks,

J

Solution
Be quiet sent me a replacement IO Panel. I definitely fried something in there when I plugged it into the wrong header on the motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of the case? As for the front panel connections, you should refer to page 33 of your motherboard manual, here. Please don't use the D_Led1 header, unless you want to short the board and deal with an RMA. You can flip the +ve and -ve terminals on the connectors for the case and see if you get power on the LED's.

Sep 7, 2021

What is the make and model of the case? As for the front panel connections, you should refer to page 33 of your motherboard manual, here. Please don't use the D_Led1 header, unless you want to short the board and deal with an RMA. You can flip the +ve and -ve terminals on the connectors for the case and see if you get power on the LED's.

Hello!

Thanks for the reply, I will not be using the D_Led1 header again haha.

The make is Pure Base 500dx. flipping the connectors has not worked.

Sep 7, 2021

I have tried swapping around, and using the other Power Led connectors but nothing is working. Could I have fried the light when using the wrong connector earlier? It was working with my previous motherboard MSI Tomahawk x570.