Question Plz suggest me the best possible airflow(in/out) configuration Deepcool ducase v2

Jul 14, 2019
fan options: 1×120mm fan; : Front: 2×120mm or 1×140mm Top: 2×120/140mm
i'm using an old aircooler.(hyper 212 evo)
Currently using configuration
2 front intake 120 mm fan (in )
2 two 120mm fan ..in and out alternately (fan closer to the cpu heat sink in and the other one is out )
1 rear 120mm fan out .
plz check the screenshot.. could this be optimized ? share your opinion ..
I'm a new builder .Thanks in advance
mrtXc8E.jpg

Qt43Joo.png

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
2 two 120mm fan ..in and out alternately (fan closer to the cpu heat sink in and the other one is out )
I would simply turn the intake around and have it as an exhuast on the top of the case, otherwise you could have 2 fans cirulating the same air from each other. Your intake will bring in air, your exhaust will take it immediately out with heat, then the intake brings in the now hotter air, rinse and repeat.

Really optimal airflow is just a simple intake at the low front, exhaust at the high back:

4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DMAN999
Jul 14, 2019
I would simply turn the intake around and have it as an exhuast on the top of the case, otherwise you could have 2 fans cirulating the same air from each other. Your intake will bring in air, your exhaust will take it immediately out with heat, then the intake brings in the now hotter air, rinse and repeat.

Really optimal airflow is just a simple intake at the low front, exhaust at the high back:

4.png
ok.. i don't a very powerful intake fan at this moment .can you suggest some good static pressure 120mm fans ?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
ok.. i don't a very powerful intake fan at this moment .can you suggest some good static pressure 120mm fans ?
You don't need powerful if you don't need it yet.
Do you know what temperatures you are reaching?

As long as CPU and GPU aren't reaching very high thermals, you'll be fine.

If not, I find this is a decent reference: https://www.gamingscan.com/best-case-fan/