POLL how many pc games bought in april 2005

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

> That counts for May's purchases not April's. :)

Doh! Good thing I had nothing to date this morning.

--
Best Regards, mattchu
np: The Boys - I Don't Care.mp3

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"Petrazickis" <spamPETRAZIspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Serious Sam: Second Encounter for CAD $9.99

Where'd you find that? I've been looking for it for ages.

[Removed comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, and
alt.games.half-life from crossposts. Am I the only one doing this? ]

On Mon, 2 May 2005 23:31:07 -0400, "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@look.ca>
wrote:

>"Petrazickis" <spamPETRAZIspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
>> Serious Sam: Second Encounter for CAD $9.99
>
>Where'd you find that? I've been looking for it for ages.

I've seen it at EB:Games, although it might not be entirely recent. You
should be able to go up to the front desk and ask for a special order.

If not, well you could order it direct from the manufacturer or publisher
(assuming that's an option).

Andrew

On 4 May 2005 16:20:23 +0200, stePH <acetheta@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I only see non-crossposted articles. Crossposts are killfiltered sight
>unseen. Am I the only one doing this?

I use Agent with the option to just see crossposted threads in just
one group. Some messages are legitimately crossposted and I wouldn't
want to get rid of them all just because muppets like DiF***wit abuse
it.