Portal's GLaDOS Shows New Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheepstuff

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
when will the portal/half life story finally mesh together in one game? if you look carefully in half life 2, their are clear references to portal.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
the cake is a lie...
the cake is a lie...
the cake is a lie...
to be honest with you... i don't mind ^_^
knowing that there might be a cake and a party kept me going...

ethaniel

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2005
Just remember: Gordon must get aboard the Borealis and then find a way for the Advisors to meet his pointy crowbar in a very painful way. On the other hand, our eccentric lady from Portal got out for GlaDOS's claws, but there's still some cake out there, eve if it's a lie. She could "actually" join forces with Gordon. Now THAT would make one hell of a plot twist. Can you imagine using the Portal gun to eliminate Combine's soldiers? (drooling)

G

I was reading through some interviews and I found one saying Chell(portal chick) would become a more involved character in the half-life universe...soon.

coolblue

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
Wait a minute... she had a name?!?

Looks like I need to break it out and play it again! :) Shows you how much I like Portal when I'm going onto my 3rd play through and I almost never play a game twice if I beat it.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
[citation][nom]coolblue[/nom]Wait a minute... she had a name?!?Looks like I need to break it out and play it again! :) Shows you how much I like Portal when I'm going onto my 3rd play through and I almost never play a game twice if I beat it.[/citation]
You can see the name in the last scene in the game after the big explosion.

G

"Upon closer inspection, however, this was not caused by any Windows XP error"

And it did look like an XP error in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.