Problem create Bootable AMD StoreMi

Jan 3, 2019
"Sorry about Grammar and bad vocab"

So i bought Asrock B450 Pro 4 To try program that could mix storage called AMD Store mi, i use 1 SSD and 2 HDD. So before I decide to upgrade my mobo to B450, i've already use AB350 pro 4 with windows running on SSD. so after installing B450 i use to re installing windows and, i've choose HDD as windows bootable.

So i start open Store mi, choose "Create Bootable StoreMi" and choose my windows bootable as "Slow" and my empty SSD as "Fast" to Transform it into 1 partition.
CHOOSE.png

and when i click Transform, This Box is pop out
Store-mi-prevent.png

So i,ve try to check partition and only found 1 partition (NTFS, Primary partition)
EMPTY-SPACE.png

And when i go to storage setting and expand my SSD, i found 103MB as "System & Reserved"
REAL-TROUBLE.png

So my Question is, how can i fully erase that "System & Reserved" i tried to use Paragon hardisk, Ease us, etc but it doesnt solved my problem, please suggest me how to fix it.. Thx :D

Solution
The website of your ssd has some disk tools for "secure erase" this will delete everything on the disk and will make it completely new (raw) ,otherwise any partitioning tool even the one that comes with windows(search disk management in windows finder) will delete the partition.
The System & Reserved partition contains your EFI info,it what tells your bios where your windows is,if you delete it you won't be able to boot into windows anymore...
You could delete it but you would have to fix your boot with a windows dvd later and the automated process might not work,so if you don't know how to fix this problem better don't touch it.

Jan 3, 2019

Capture.png

But.. the windows that i installed is Run on another disk (on HDD) and it contain own "System and reserved" too..
so the "System and reserved" on SSD is still affect the booting windows on HDD? thx matee :D

This one is 17Gb so it has the info and windows both in one partition.
Make a test.
Remove the SSD (just the cables) and see if windows starts normally,if it does you can do anything you want with the ssd.

Jan 3, 2019

done, Windows boot perfectly fine without a single problem. any suggest to fully erased "system and reserved" on my SSD?

Thx mate

The website of your ssd has some disk tools for "secure erase" this will delete everything on the disk and will make it completely new (raw) ,otherwise any partitioning tool even the one that comes with windows(search disk management in windows finder) will delete the partition.

Solution
Jan 3, 2019

Thanks dude, the problem is solved, U help me a lot!!