Problem in Setting up backgroung

Hi
I am using Microsoft XP. Microsoft claims in its OS help
"You can also right-click the picture, and then click Set as Desktop
Background."

But when I right click on a picture it does not give me an option of set as
background. I am sure this option is available as I have seen on a few other
PC's.
Please tell me which option to enable so theat whenever I right click on a
Picture (i.e JPG or BMP or GIF ) it gives me a option of set as background.

I know this is possible by opening it in iexplore then set as background but
i am looking stright to do from the explorer by right clicking

Please reply at rahul007@hotmail.com

Regards
Rahul

Byte

Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the picture, then doubleclick it to open
it.
Make sure it opens in XP's picture and fax viewer. If it does not open in the
Viewer, rightclick and select "Open with..." and click the Viewer.
Rightclick anywheres in the picture and you'll have the option to set as
background. Just opening it in Explorer will not give you that option.