Question Problem of loading into OS

gabriss422

Honorable
Jun 17, 2018
When turning in computer, everything boots as usual, until the first windows logo appears. After it disappears and log in screen should appear, the monitor displays only black. If I force it trought restarts into Safe mode, it loads up fine. This all started when I tried to install any driver in the computer. Before that, it would load up perfectly fine, but the resolution was locked in really low and it still is. I've tried countless times reinstalling Windows (10), deleting display drivers and restarting. Even when in safe mode i try to install Nvidia Control panel (gtx 1070), after restarting it all goes back to the same black screen issue, and even with nvidia installed, the resolution is still locked up and i cant open nvidia app, it just doesn't load, no error message, nothing. Any ideas what could be wrong
Here is specs if needed
GTX 1070
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus Prime B450M-KII
8gb ddr4

When turning in computer, everything boots as usual, until the first windows logo appears. After it disappears and log in screen should appear, the monitor displays only black. If I force it trought restarts into Safe mode, it loads up fine. This all started when I tried to install any driver in the computer. Before that, it would load up perfectly fine, but the resolution was locked in really low and it still is. I've tried countless times reinstalling Windows (10), deleting display drivers and restarting. Even when in safe mode i try to install Nvidia Control panel (gtx 1070), after restarting it all goes back to the same black screen issue, and even with nvidia installed, the resolution is still locked up and i cant open nvidia app, it just doesn't load, no error message, nothing. Any ideas what could be wrong
Here is specs if needed
GTX 1070
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus Prime B450M-KII
8gb ddr4
That's common sign of failing GPU mainly graphic accelerator part. Working only in 2D mode (safe mode windows don't have 3D mode).

gabriss422

Honorable
Jun 17, 2018
That's common sign of failing GPU mainly graphic accelerator part. Working only in 2D mode (safe mode windows don't have 3D mode).
After reinstalling Windows and loading up GPU-Z i noticed that memory clock or amount is not showing. I think that card has issue with reading or detecting Vram. What could be the options?