[Problem] PC would not boot up, monitor says "no signal"

zZDKVZz2

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
My specs:

Motherboard: Asrock Fatality K4
CPU: I5-6600k OC' 4.5GHz @ 1.35V (Cryorig H5 Ultimate)
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance DDR4 3000 2x8GB
GPU: MSi-AMD R9 390x 8GB VRam
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
HHD: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W Fully Modular
Case: NZXT S340
Monitor: ACER XG270HU 27" 2560x1440 Freesync

I was in the middle of gaming last night, then my monitor suddenly went black and show "no signal"(it happened 1 or 2 times before but the computer went fine after restart until this time)

I have all my 4 fans and cpu fan connected to the motherboard, when press the button on the case, everything light up(all 4 fans and CPU's fan spin furiously like normally), my GPU have its led on, the fan is still spinnning. Except there is this solid redlight on my mobo that last as long as I have my PSU turn on.

I tried to interchange the ram, put it in different slots, I tried to disconnect the PSU and reconnect it, turn it off, turn it on, etc. But it still would not work. I also tried to unplug and replug other cable from my PSU.

I switched from Displayport on my GPU-Displayport on Monitor(which is my original configuration), to HDMI from my mobo iso shield to hdmi on the same monitor, then I tried to used a different monitor that I borrow from a friend. But it's not working

Still "no signal", I then tried to used that monitor to test on my friend's PC, and it powers up normally. So the problem is not from my Monitor but from my PC.

zZDKVZz2

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

But I did try to use the DVI and HDMI cable from my motherboard iso shield attempted at using the integrated graphic card from the CPU
It stil didn't work, monitor still"no signal" and all 4 fans, cpu and gpu's fans still turned off

zZDKVZz2

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I did few more diagnosis steps, and bought internal speaker for the motherboard. It's an AMI BIOS, the thing made 3 short beep noise. After checking out the beep codes, it means base 64k RAM failure. So I went to a store nearby to bought 2 whole new stick of rams. Placed it in 4 different slots(and also tried 1 at a time as well) and the problem still exist, my PC would not boot, all fan and lights are spinning. HDMI cable in GPU and swapped to MOBO.

Did test power supply unit, it's all good.

Not sure if this worth mentioned, I built this new PC only for about 2 months, everything ran fine up until now.