Question Problem with being unable to exit BIOS, SATA Port Not Present, and 'Reboot and insert boot device'

Sep 14, 2024
When I turned on my PC 2 days ago, I was unable to exit the BIOS. I tried enabling and disabling fast boot, changing my boot priority, etc. When I tried changing my pc to CSM, I encountered the 'Reboot and insert boot device' screen. I don't know much about PC anatomy, so I have no idea how to change my boot device, so right now I'm guessing the problem has smth to do with Sata Port5/6/7/8/A/B not being present on the BIOS, but the mothetboard looks fine, and now I have no idea if my PC is just broken, or if I'm just stupid.

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-13100F // iBUYPOWER // V1.0 // BIOS Build Date: 07/17/2023 // CPU F. 3.40 GHz // AHCI Mode // 3200 MHz DRAM Frequency // MSI Click Bios 5

Please use the simplest of terms if you can, as I'm very bad with computers.

Sep 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If your problem originated after enabled CSM in BIOS, might want to disable it and see if that helps.
When CSM is enabled, I get the 'reboot and select proper boot device' screen, when UEFI is enabled, I just go back to the BIOS screen. Restarting to the default configuration doesn't help either.

Sep 14, 2024
Then it's dead. You'll have to replace it.

Physically open your pc. Remove side panel and show photos.

If you're not comfortable with doing any of that, then
seek warranty service for your pc (if you still have warranty) or
get help from some pc repair shop.
View: https://imgur.com/a/pR1Nsjz

Sorry for the bad quality - I have a really old phone
There's two loose cables that aren't connected to anything - i'm guessing those are the SATA ones?