Question Problem with connect audio interface SSL 2+

May 14, 2024
Hello, i don't know if this is here but i hope can help me. I have a problem with my SSL 2+. Yesterday the audio suddenly stopped working, i disconnected it, i reconnected it and nothing. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it with the last driver and nothing. Then i enter the device manager on my PC (Windows 11) and it says "it works correctly", but i enter "properties", i click on "events", i click on "view all events" and in the event viewer it says "error kernel PnP 411" and this

The device USB\VID_31E9&PID_0002\6&3a3a77c0&0&1 he had a problem when he started

Driver name: oem63.inf

Class GUID: {6b29a488-e0f4-485f-919d-a2bd567e9d84}

Service: SSLUSBDriver

Bottom filters:

Top filters:

Problem: 0x0

Problem status: 0xC00000E5

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you hook your SSL2+ to another system and see if the issue is resolved? If so, then the issue is with your OS being corrupt or your USB drivers went South. If the issue doesn't resolve, then the interface might've conked out.

Open up Device Manager and see if any items are flagged with a yellow exclamation mark.

May 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you hook your SSL2+ to another system and see if the issue is resolved? If so, then the issue is with your OS being corrupt or your USB drivers went South. If the issue doesn't resolve, then the interface might've conked out.

Open up Device Manager and see if any items are flagged with a yellow exclamation mark.
Thank you Lutfij!

Yeah i can hook my SSL 2+ on another system. I reinstalled the OS but the problem continues.

No, there's no element marked with a yellow exclamation mark. The device appears and says "it works correctly" but it doesn't work, it doesn't play anything