[SOLVED] Problem with my Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowIsRainbow

Reputable
Aug 28, 2019
I have a problem with my mic, everytime I connect my microphone, right click on sound icon, go to sounds, click on microphone and try to speak, nothing comes out from it. I tried listening to my audio, not working. I set my mic to max volume, I did everything and it didn't work.

Then I went to Realtek HD, listened to my audio and I could hear it.

Is it something I'm doing wrong?

also sorry for my bad english

Hello

Can you please confirm if you tried opening Voice Recorder, recording your voice using the microphone, and then playing it?

Also, can you please search for Manage Input Devices in the Cortana search bar, and in the window that opens, check if your microphone is selected in the Microphone list?

Please report back with the results for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

RainbowIsRainbow

Reputable
Aug 28, 2019
Hello

Can you please confirm if you tried opening Voice Recorder, recording your voice using the microphone, and then playing it?

Also, can you please search for Manage Input Devices in the Cortana search bar, and in the window that opens, check if your microphone is selected in the Microphone list?

Please report back with the results for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello.

I tried going to "Voice Recorder" and it says I should connect my microphone,

Searched up "Manage Input Devices" and it is selected.

Cheers.

RainbowIsRainbow

Reputable
Aug 28, 2019
I tried going to Windows Settings > Privacy > Microphone and disable it. If disabled, stereomix stopped working and the mic still not working but when i set it as default it starts working again. Disabled stereomix, mic still not working. ANY HELP?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS