Question Problem with new build

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, i just build new Ryzen PC
CPU: ryzen 5 3600
MBO: msi b450 tomahawk max
RAM: 2x8gb 3600mhz
GPU: vega56
PSU: 650w 80+ gold

every time i start game it's working and then after 15-30 sec it's just freezer, i can acces task manager and kill game (task manager say "not responding") so that mean only game freeze, pc is working.
i installed fresh win10 with all updates, memtest memory for 4 hours no problem detected, i flashed mbo bios to the newest one, cpu stress test was running 30 minutes without crash, maximum temp 75c.
i had this gpu in old pc and it was working perfectly so i don't think it's gpu problem.
any suggestions?

What did you stress test with? I'd suggest Prime95 small fft's, version 26.6. It gives you max temps at a given voltage, and will get to any minute instability.

Use something like HWMon/Info (with sensors) and monitor your system at idle, and at gaming load (you can alt-tab out of the game to take a screenshot of HWMon during gaming). Then post idle and load screenshots of HWMon/info, so we can see what's happening with the hardware.

What PSU do you have? Is it from your old build too?

Feb 5, 2020
aida64 and heavy load for cpu stress test, valley and furmark for gpu.
cpu max temp in ryzen master is around 70c, gpu also between 70-75c on stock.
psu is seasonic focus plus (new).
but like i said only game freeze and "not responding", pc never freeze or crash, i really think it's something software related.
in bios voltage is vcore 1.372 and ddr voltage 1.384