Problem with Presario 5900T

I have a desktop called pressario 5900T.

I upgraded my OS to winXP from win98. After this upgradation, I am not
able to connect the computer to TV. In the display I don't see TV
monitor installed.

What is the problem? I guess, the right drivers are not installed.
Where do I find the right drivers?

Thanx/nsp

hh

There are no drivers for the 5900T for XP, only Win 98 and Me. Shoulda
checked that before changing operating systems.
HH

"n o s p a m p l e a s e" <nospam.please@srivastava.mailshell.com> wrote in
message news:e9a7db06.0404130305.16f36c10@posting.google.com...

In news:Nd_ec.1290$FB1.742@fe25.usenetserver.com,
HH <hahunt42@hotmail.com> typed:
> There are no drivers for the 5900T for XP, only Win 98 and Me. Shoulda
> checked that before changing operating systems.
> HH

There are also many manufacturing defects with 5900T. The capacitors
started stopped after a few days from the expiry of warranty period. I
work for a company and all employees were offerred a package. Most of
them bought and are in trouble now.

--?
nsp

TRENDING THREADS