Question Problem with uefi drivers ?

May 20, 2023
Hello now was working on win 11 with no any problem and last night I turned off my pc and today when try to open it i got this Problem

And when try to install new windows 11 by usb when enter to flash drive i got same thing and now i tried to install windows 10 and the system lunch with no problem ( i thinks because dont need uefi ) after that tried to donwload another win 11 on my usb i got the same problem

I think this problem is related to any thing require uefi like win 11 so if any one have solution pls help me

My system:
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus tuf b450m pro s
16 gb ram
Cooler master 600w
Photo of problem

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
It appears that you attempted to post a link. If so, please repost the link using the Insert link icon.

= = = =

Where did you get that "new windows 11 by usb" flash drive?

And the same question regarding Windows 10.

What installation procedures did you follow?

May 20, 2023
It appears that you attempted to post a link. If so, please repost the link using the Insert link icon.

= = = =

Where did you get that "new windows 11 by usb" flash drive?

And the same question regarding Windows 10.

What installation procedures did you follow?

This is the link it cant be added by insert icon
And windows 10 and 11 get them from microsoft site

that error means winload.efi is corrupted
even tho that screen suggest your flash drive is failing, i can see that its your internal drive which has winload.efi corrupted (or corrupted BCD boot entry)

winload.efi is same for both win10/11, since you already installed win10 which replaced your corrupted boot files, installing win11 now shouldnt be an issue

nexttime you can just boot from flash drive install media into command line and type:
mountvol O: /S
chkdsk O:
bootrec /fixboot

Reactions: CountMike
May 20, 2023
that error means winload.efi is corrupted
even tho that screen suggest your flash drive is failing, i can see that its your internal drive which has winload.efi corrupted (or corrupted BCD boot entry)

winload.efi is same for both win10/11, since you already installed win10 which replaced your corrupted boot files, installing win11 now shouldnt be an issue

nexttime you can just boot from flash drive install media into command line and type:
mountvol O: /S
chkdsk O:
bootrec /fixboot
Now when i turn off secure boot the problem get fixed but i cant install win 11 again because it requires secure boot so what is the problem here

TRENDING THREADS