probleme pc crashing when i play games

Oct 22, 2018
hello guys please i have a probleme with my gaming pc when i turn it on and i start playing games after 10 minutes the game crashed and stopping i need to restart the pc and when i restart it and lunching a game he not crashing please any solution for that guys i'm really need help

Ralston18

Titan
You need to ask yourself why is the game crashing?

There could be a number of reasons. Use Reliability History and Event Viewer to look for error codes and warnings that occur just before or at the time of the crashes.

If the time is truly constant (i.e, 10 minutes) then I would expect some overheating as heat builds up.

But I would also consider that perhaps some other application or utillity (e.g, backup, AV, update) is launching.

Rexer

Distinguished
Can you list your hardware? It helps to know a little about your system.
Going only on software, if it's a Steam game you're playing when it crashes, try this. Start your game and look for a 'reset' button or 'default' button. It may say 'reset game' or 'default settings'. Click it.
As a courtesy, Steam likes to remember your settings for each Steam game you own and stores them online. It's a good thing if you have to repair, uninstall/reinstall the games for any reason, you will still have your game settings. Problem is, sometimes Steam remembers a 'crash' like a game setting and needs to be reset. Remember to write down your game settings as they will be gone too.
I'm assuming you have Windows 10.
If you crash Windows 10 often enough, you may need to repair your Windows. Go to File Explorer> in the left hand column, find 'This PC'> right click 'Local Disk C'> go to 'Properties'> click the 'Tools' tab> find 'Error checking' and click 'Check' button. Let it run. This will look for and fix any errors in Windows. It might also help to use 'Optimize and defragment drive'.
Go back to the 'General' tab> run the 'Disk Cleanup'.
Hope this helps.