PROBLEMS in installing Nvidia drivers on Gtx 780 in windows 10

Oct 6, 2018
The problems begin when i wanted to play battlefield 4 so i had to clear space from my ssd drive to install the game in origin folder so i did it and played for maybe half an hour then suddenly i got a black screen while playing so i had to force restart the system . after couple of days it did it again but with youtube and then i couldn't access the system.
before that the system was running very normal and stable. i think i was on latest win 10 build 1803 and i'm running on GTX780 and intel i5 4690k.
i suspected that the issue maybe in the windows 10 so i returned to win 7 and boom when i install nividia driver i got black screen during the installation. so i tried two different versions of the driver and noun was working. i tried to install the driver from safe mode and i succeeded with the latest version from nvidia BUT when i go back to windows i get black screen again.

Another problem i have faced was with the processor the issue was that after installing the driver the system gets very lagy and freezes then i get the blue screen this time :)
so to finalize the issues

1) i can't install nvidia driver on any windows version (tried 10 & 7) without black screen
2) i can't do windows update (in win 10 i'm disabling windows update service) as it will automatically install nvidia driver which will cause black screen(then i have to roll back to a restore point i made).
3) installing the integrated intel gpu driver causes freezes then blue screen(even when the gtx card was removed completely from the case).
4) i can enter windows normally and play any movie or youtube video but just can't load nvidia driver to the gtx card or even the intell one.
I appreciate any help thanks.

with clean install of windows 7 or 10 you have to with intel mb install the intel chipset drivers and mei drivers for the mb chipset to work right. with amd mb you have to install there chipset drivers for the chipset of your mb. on amd there the older 900 chipset drivers and the newer ryzen mb chipsets.

Oct 6, 2018

Thanks for ur reply, the intel mei driver wasn't installed so i did install it then i thought it's all fine until it crashed again with the blue screen and it gave me the code : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

on other side i tried multiple times with the Nvidia driver with no luck i even flashed new Rom for it's bios! is it dead!

Oct 6, 2018

i don't understand! what to do?

Oct 6, 2018

i'm actually restoring system from that point, system is fine at this point.

Oct 6, 2018
System Information report written at: 10/08/18 19:06:36
System Name: DESKTOP-2C4416I
[System Summary]

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-2C4416I
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model Z97X-SLI
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU To be filled by O.E.M.
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F6, 6/17/2014
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.15063.0"
User Name DESKTOP-2C4416I\AM89
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.86 GB
Available Physical Memory 5.92 GB
Total Virtual Memory 9.74 GB
Available Virtual Memory 7.79 GB
Page File Space 1.88 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Oct 6, 2018
btw i have evga 650bq bronze 80+ semi-module psu running the system (gtx 780 + i5 4670k + 1ssd + 1wd 1t + 1toshiba 4t) and the gpu and the cpu was overclocked but by just small amount, the temps were fine for both, the cpu was around 50 to 60, gpu was around 60 to 70.