Question Problems in my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2021
Hello to all ,

For a long time (maybe 1 to 3 years) my Computer always crash or freezes while playing games or using applications.

although my computer has a good specs it freezes in applications like ( Krita ) or a games like ( Arma 3 ) , It always happens with almost all games , every time a crash happen , I tried to search for fixes but almost these fixes not working and for some games when I fix crash another crash happens 0_o!

In fact, I am tired of these frequent malfunctions that occur in almost all applications, and as if I am running in a cycle of malfunctions that I will never finish, I ask you to give me the fix and some advice to gain experience in the computer, to fix any problem that I encounter in the future.

anyway , please give me a fix for my problem and don't forget to give me some tutorials or something like that to understand the problems to fix it

specs:

Monitor: HP V197 LED backlit Monitor (1360 X 768 60 Hz)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 19042 (Unactivated)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 8GB

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4GB DirectX 12

BIOS: 2.05

I think that's all , I give you alllllllll the information to solve this PROBLEM!

Note that I don't have HDD so I just use 250GB SSD in my computer , that was mistake because I didn't knew anything about computer before purchased it.

Thanks,

Zebis

Last edited:

InvalidError

Titan
How do I know the PSU in my computer without open the cover?
Do you know?
Unless you have a receipt with a detailed parts list, which you usually won't if this is a pre-built, the only way to know is to open the case and read the PSU's label.

If this was a PSU issue, I'd expect the crashes and other issues to get progressively worse over time. Since you have been having crashes for a long time, the issue is more likely a flaky component or bad connection. I'd start with running memtest86+ for 5+ passes to see if you may have a bad memory bit messing your computer up over time.

If you haven't opened your PC case since buying it, it may be overdue for a deep-cleaning.

Reactions: Zebis

jasonf2

Distinguished
Your solve isn't that easy. It could be a thermal issue, instable power supply, OC issue, RAM issue and or half a dozen other things. The reason that the moderators are asking for specs is that they are looking for potentially weak parts, such as a poor power supply or something overclocked causing an instability. A full system spec list, including part numbers, will be needed to arrive at potential issues. Even then the solve will only be found when the parts are replaced, or downclocked until it quits doing it.

Reactions: Zebis
May 3, 2021
Do you mean PC model it's: HP 290 G1 MT
Here's all information about devices : Temp , Data used and available
Note that there's "CPU speed" image , I don't know why the speed is 3.6GHz while the original speed is 3.4GHz! , I didn't overclock in CPU , this is strange.

Last edited:
May 3, 2021
are you playing android game?
ain't Bluestacks the problem?
If it no , then what's the next steps to solve my problem?
Note that Bluestacks also have crashes , it always getting me out the application.
I concluded that computer crashes increase over time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.