Question Problems with boot.

Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys! This is my first post here. I just built my first gaming PC but I'm already having problems. :-/

My PC:
Ryzen 5 2600
GeForce GTX 1660
Motherboard ASRock B450M Pro4
Power Supply Corsair TX650m
2x8GB Ram (DDR4 3000MHZ)
PCIe wi-fi card

When I turn the PC on, sometimes after like 10sec, it turns off and turns on again, automatically. I don't have video signal in this situation. Sometimes it goes past the boot sequence into the Windows sequence but then I get a blue screen of the death. Sometimes I turn it on, everything goes on but I have no video signal. Sometimes out of nowhere my computer just resets. If the computer goes into sleep mode, I can't make it come back (only thing that works is forcing turn-off and then turn on again). Usually I have to force turn-off and then turn on again and it will eventually go through the whole booting and I can normally use the PC. But this shouldn't be happening. I don't understand what's the issue. I thought about the power supply but I'm pretty sure it's more than enough for my build. Anyway, any ideas? Maybe I screwed up something when building it? I though maybe it's the power switch thing? I saw in the motherboard manual that it has a Power + ground pin but I don't know which one is which in the case's switch thing. I plugged one way and it worked so I'm assuming it's correct. Another thing is that my case came with pre-assembled stand-off for the motherboard (but still had 1 extra in a small bag) so I'm guessing that it's not short circuit.

I really appreciate any help. Thank you very much!

Apr 22, 2019
Enable XMP in BIOS and set it to 2666MHz.

MemTest86

Run MemTest86. If you get any errors the memory kit can be replaced under warranty.
Thank you very much! I did what you suggested and seems like it worked. I've also ran the test and got 0 errors.

Do you mind explaining why forcing the ram to rub at 2666 fixes the issue or why I had to force it at all? Is it a motherboard issue? Also, my memory is 3000 but it doesn't run at that speed? Sorry for the newbie questions. Thank you!