Question Programs forever loading ?

Feb 12, 2021
from time to time when I'm using chrome and I open a new page it just start to load and then it stops, the icon shows it still loading but the page dont ever fully load.
at the same time all the other pages cant be refreshed or anything like, ctrl+alt+del doesn't show anything wrong, if I open another browser it does open but it has the same load problem with nothing ever fully loading.
after awhile if I try to go to my desktop area its all black and/or frozen and finally alt+tab or any other command like that stop workin all together and while I can still move the mouse its with the load icon forever.
this has happen for awhile now and if I try to restart the PC as soon as it happens it stays on "restarting" forever until I have to do manually.

my PC was having the same problem and stuff was so bad that it ruined my HD and I changed to a older one, after that y PSU seem to be on the fritz so I changed it so now neither my HD and PSU are the same but the problem is still happening.

any help would be appreciate

Feb 12, 2021
cpu overheating.
clean the fan and/or redo the thermal paste

I fix it and it still has the same problem, I know have more information tho.

its either connected to the browser or the explorer, I can be playing or doing any other thing in the PC and no issue happens at all its always when I have the browser open and even whe the browser already refuse to load anything I can still load up games and programs but the windows itself becomes buggy, I cant search for anything for example, i I keep trying to make the browser work it eventually freezes everything but if I leave it alone I cant still open programs that I have shortcuts because the windows itself is a mess by this point.

I also realize that once I try to turn off the PC as soon I notice the problem ( browser loading forever/not loading) the PC went off the screen went dark as it should but the motherboard and video card never stop working, I gave it a solid 5min before I manually turn it off

any help would be appreciate