Programs in Terminal services

How do I show on a user's profile start menu only the programs I want them to
have? I don't want them to see the server's programs.
Thank you.
Al

You should just be able to remove the unwanted programs from the All Users
and Default User profiles (while keeping them in your admin profiles) .
Another way to do this would be to use a Folder Redirection GPO to force
them to use a Start Menu folder of your choice.
You may also have a problem of users being able to run these programs
through explorer, in which case a software restriction policy might help.