proret.msi download it here

I know you're exhausted from looking for the file or your
CD.

Here is proret.msi, download by right clicking the link,
then clicking "Save Target As."

When you get your "Insert your Office XP CD" message
again, simply click browse? and direct the installer to
the directory where you downloaded proret.msi

http://bafoon0.tripod.com/proret.msi

SarahK

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
Hello -

I right-clicked and saved the file, naming it PRORET. However, when I browsed and tried to use it, it was recognised as "OFFICE1.CAB" even though that name was nowhere in the PRORET file details.

Is the link still active and correct?

Muchas gracias, merci, grazi -
Sarah