Question Ps4 Chat and windows 10 game audio

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
Hey everyone, i am wondering since all my friends play ps4 and i too have a ps4 but have just finished building my 7k gaming pc is there anyway i can use ps4 chat and have my game audio from my pc coming through the same headset as game chat is terrible and with fornite and borderlands 3 coming out and all allow cross platform i want too be able too cheers.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
If you had some audio mixing equipment you could do it, or even a moderately good PC sound card with an audio input and the ability to mix.

But otherwise, no, unless Sony/Playstation have some sort of web client you log into that would allow this, but doubtful.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Got an i9 9900K, 2080 ti with an asus formula maximus XI motherboard, 850W thor PSU, 3600MHz 32GB DDR4

If I put something together with those and assuming some expensive storage I'm still under 4k, unless you added a bunch of really expensive monitors. Hope thats the case.

Anyway to resolve your original issue I hadn't thought of what James Mason mentioned but that would be the only way to make it work.

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
If I put something together with those and assuming some expensive storage I'm still under 4k, unless you added a bunch of really expensive monitors. Hope thats the case.

Anyway to resolve your original issue I hadn't thought of what James Mason mentioned but that would be the only way to make it work.

Im from australia so might be a tad different in price.

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019