PS4 Controller Not Pairing!

Cheat_

Reputable
Jan 15, 2017
I used multiple controllers, and nothing’s working yet, I can get it booted up but after that it tells me to plug-in a controller and I tried all of them using wired, but nothing... what would I have to do?

I has a ps4 slim also

one last thing, I got the system factory reset also

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I’m trying to get help on how to fix my ps4... lol

So far as I am aware right now the only controllers to work "native" with a PC are Xbox and Steam. In order for the PlayStation controllers to work you have to use a program to emulate the Xbox controller function. SCP Toolkit is, so far as I am aware, the only way to do so.

Cheat_

Reputable
Jan 15, 2017
So far as I am aware right now the only controllers to work "native" with a PC are Xbox and Steam. In order for the PlayStation controllers to work you have to use a program to emulate the Xbox controller function. SCP Toolkit is, so far as I am aware, the only way to do so.
You quoted a reply of me telling the other person that I wanted to fix my ps4 because it won’t connect with my controller and not use for pc...

Reactions: punkncat

bryanc723

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2015
Some things I've done with similar issues were both powering the system on with the controller attached via usb to try and get it to read it from startup. (Not using the controller to power obviously) and removing the battery from the controller and replacing it. I removed the battery first so I don't know which one was the fix, but it did work.

I used multiple controllers, and nothing’s working yet, I can get it booted up but after that it tells me to plug-in a controller and I tried all of them using wired, but nothing... what would I have to do?

I has a ps4 slim also

one last thing, I got the system factory reset also

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-sync-ps4-controller/
Try reading this article, and see if it will jump start, also depending on which usb cable you have.
The cable might be the main culprit for the console.