PSO V2.0 and flash reset

FooAtari

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I'm sure most you know of the problems associated with playing PSO V2.0
after having played the original, but no longer have the original game.
The problem being when you try and go online it asks for the access key
from the original. Now I know that you can use the flashreset utility to
clear the memory of the original PSO data, meaning I will be asked to enter
the PSO V2.0 details instead. I'm using Nero 6, and burning the image
straight to CD, but the DC recognizes it as an audio disc. Can anyone tell
me what I'm doing wrong, or the best way to burn the tool to disc and run
it.

--
Games I own right now:
http://www.fraserweb.plus.com/index.htm

IGN User Profile/Game Collection:
http://users.ign.com/collection/FooAtari

darkuk

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

stop copying it you ho