[SOLVED] PSU cables Extension vs Full set

Exeonx

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
So thinking about getting sleeved PSU cables, I'm most likely getting a Cablemod set.

However I consider the price to be quite high for something purely aestetical, I do understand why the price is that high though.

I'm working in a huge PC case, so extra cables isn't really an issue.
So the question is, am I fine paying less for cablemod's extension pack (being 50€ for the pro set) or should I look at a full lenght set (probably the 69€ non-pro edition)

I'm worried about burning anything, I'll be using an EVGA G2 850W Supernova and an RTX3080

Solution
So thinking about getting sleeved PSU cables, I'm most likely getting a Cablemod set.

However I consider the price to be quite high for something purely aestetical, I do understand why the price is that high though.

So the question is, am I fine paying less for cablemod's extension pack (being 50€ for the pro set) or should I look at a full lenght set (probably the 69€ non-pro edition)

I'm worried about burning anything, I'll be using an EVGA G2 850W Supernova and an RTX3080
If the question is between going with extensions and full length I would go with full length as there is less risk for voltage drop.

If the question is between going with extensions and full length I would go with full length as there is less risk for voltage drop.

Solution