Question PSU cables Extension vs Full set

Exeonx

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
So thinking about getting sleeved PSU cables, I'm most likely getting a Cablemod set.

However I consider the price to be quite high for something purely aestetical, I do understand why the price is that high though.

I'm working in a huge PC case, so extra cables isn't really an issue.
So the question is, am I fine paying less for cablemod's extension pack (being 50€ for the pro set) or should I look at a full lenght set (probably the 69€ non-pro edition)

I'm worried about burning anything, I'll be using an EVGA G2 850W Supernova and an RTX3080

jay32267

Illustrious
So thinking about getting sleeved PSU cables, I'm most likely getting a Cablemod set.

However I consider the price to be quite high for something purely aestetical, I do understand why the price is that high though.

I'm working in a huge PC case, so extra cables isn't really an issue.
So the question is, am I fine paying less for cablemod's extension pack (being 50€ for the pro set) or should I look at a full lenght set (probably the 69€ non-pro edition)

I'm worried about burning anything, I'll be using an EVGA G2 850W Supernova and an RTX3080
If the question is between going with extensions and full length I would go with full length as there is less risk for voltage drop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS