PSU failure while testing new mobo/cpu/gpu and etc

Axle_V

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Greetings, Something odd happen today and I can't even tell if my whole system is friend or not.
While i was testing if the whole system is running just fine (no monitoring and etc) I had all components installed to motherboard and etc with the PSU and after few restarts (force shutdown) from button didn't worked out while testing so I was forced to turn of the system by on/off switch from PSU.Everything worked fine the fans were spinning and everything good.No bad smell no smoke.After 3 or 4 more shutdowns without touching everything I turned the system on and came out smoke from PSU(in other words burned-out) and some kind of liquid fell from it.any idea why?and I want a recommendation for new PSU

Specs:
MOBO:GA-947-S3
CPU:Intel core 2 Quad Q6600
GPU:Afox GT 730 2GB (128-bit)
RAM:2GB DDR2
HDD:500gb HDD 5400rpm
PSU: DEER 450W (im not even kidding)

Also before all that I had different motherboard/gpu/cp. Everything worked fine I thought it was motherboard's problem but it wasn't since it was connected in GA-947-S3 motherboard and all fans were spinning i thought it was good.I know its crappy system but I want it manly for media and eSport games like League or CS.Thanks for your time and also I'm really sorry for my English

Before upgrade Specs

MOBO: Asus P5K
CPU: Intel core 2duo E6700
GPU:NVIDIA GT9800 512mb
PSU: DEER 450 w

Solution
Looks like some large electrolytic capacitor blew out, they are only parts with some liquid inside. If it did any damage to other components you can find out only with a known good PSU.

Axle_V

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
sorry for late response turn's out that the PSU is fried.It has a voltage or something switches for EU/US input or output I could say I had switched it at 115 from 235 and it fried.All the other parts were not affected I removed the PSU as quick as possible and the system is running fine with a 600 wat PSU.