[SOLVED] PSU fan grinding noise

lazarusxd

Honorable
Nov 13, 2017
Vide of what's happening:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw3EAotJwsI&ab_channel=LazarusXd

Something has been grinding in my computer for a time but it only happens when it's under load. I didn't know what it was under yesterday as it was only grinding, it didn't really annoy me and my computer was working fine (tbh I assumed it was my HDD), It randomly stopped for about a week or two then it started doing it again like 3 days ago. Since yesterday, whenever I try to play with anything that's a bit demanding, the fan of my PSU would spin up (it doesn't spin whenever I'm not doing something demanding) the fan stops every few seconds and it still has that grinding noise. I don't know what could cause it. There are a few things I've heard from the fan bearing wearing out to dust to the fan touching something. I really can't see into it, so I don't know what it is. I know it's dirty, but right now I don't have the means to clean it, so I can't check for myself if that would fix the problem, that's why I'd like to ask you what could cause this issue.
My PSU is an Enermax MaxPro 600W 80+ unit (Afaik it's a Bronze unit but I can't find anything regarding that for some reason)
Thanks for your answers in advance!