[SOLVED] PSU selection

KleenexUser

Prominent
Sep 22, 2019
I am seeing the vote for which psu to get for my new build as this is the critical part of a build, the list below is the psu i am looking at any feedback is well appreciated.

Corsair RM650x​
EVGA SuperNova 650 G2​
EVGA Supernova 650 G3​
EVGA Supernova 650 P2​
Prime 650 Gold​
Prime 650 Platinum​
Prime 650 Titanium​
Prime Snow Silent 650 Platinum​
Prime Ultra 650 Gold​
Prime Ultra 650 Platinum​
Prime Ultra 650 Titanium​

Solution
You wouldn't find G2/P2 today. And the Prime / Prime Ultra Gold / Platinum / Titanium were replaced with Prime GX/PX/TX, essentially just a rename. I never have seen a SnowSilent in the wild, i don't think Seasonic manufactures it anymore, and it was essentially just Prime with extra fan curve settings. So really, the only options out of these are Corsair RM-x, EVGA G3 and Prime GX/PX/TX, but the latter are often very overpriced for what they are. Although there are usually more options, Seasonic Focus and it's rebrands (NZXT C, Phanteks AMP, Antec HCG Gold) is fine if it's cheap enough (around 90-100$ in US), Super Flower Leadex III, Enermax Revolution DF, be quiet! Straight Power 11, Thermaltake GF1, MSI MPG A-GF. If one of them is...

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
You wouldn't find G2/P2 today. And the Prime / Prime Ultra Gold / Platinum / Titanium were replaced with Prime GX/PX/TX, essentially just a rename. I never have seen a SnowSilent in the wild, i don't think Seasonic manufactures it anymore, and it was essentially just Prime with extra fan curve settings. So really, the only options out of these are Corsair RM-x, EVGA G3 and Prime GX/PX/TX, but the latter are often very overpriced for what they are. Although there are usually more options, Seasonic Focus and it's rebrands (NZXT C, Phanteks AMP, Antec HCG Gold) is fine if it's cheap enough (around 90-100$ in US), Super Flower Leadex III, Enermax Revolution DF, be quiet! Straight Power 11, Thermaltake GF1, MSI MPG A-GF. If one of them is like 10-15$ cheaper than the others, i'd just get that, but Corsair RM-x, bqt! SP11 and SF Leadex III kinda stand out of the rest and are worth paying a bit more extra i think.

Solution

KleenexUser

Prominent
Sep 22, 2019
You wouldn't find G2/P2 today. And the Prime / Prime Ultra Gold / Platinum / Titanium were replaced with Prime GX/PX/TX, essentially just a rename. I never have seen a SnowSilent in the wild, i don't think Seasonic manufactures it anymore, and it was essentially just Prime with extra fan curve settings. So really, the only options out of these are Corsair RM-x, EVGA G3 and Prime GX/PX/TX, but the latter are often very overpriced for what they are. Although there are usually more options, Seasonic Focus and it's rebrands (NZXT C, Phanteks AMP, Antec HCG Gold) is fine if it's cheap enough (around 90-100$ in US), Super Flower Leadex III, Enermax Revolution DF, be quiet! Straight Power 11, Thermaltake GF1, MSI MPG A-GF. If one of them is like 10-15$ cheaper than the others, i'd just get that, but Corsair RM-x, bqt! SP11 and SF Leadex III kinda stand out of the rest and are worth paying a bit more extra i think.

This link first page right side are the PSU i think they stocked up if you see which is a good one i will list it down

This is the link : PSU List Available