PSU Sufficiency & Expected Performance

hd_sharkster

Reputable
Jan 15, 2015
I recently purchased a new gaming pc. I looked on pcpartpicker and the my estimated wattage was about 363. My psu is 500w and was wondering if this is enough for my pc. i'm open to upgrading in the future but for now want something that is safe but realistically I would like something that is also future proof if i decide to upgrade or overclock.

specs:
CPU: i5-4670(non k version)
MoBo: Asus z97-a
RAM: Vengenace 8gb (2x4gb) DDR3
HDD: Western Digital 1tb 7200 rpm
GPU: Asus gtx760 directcu ii oc (2gb)
PSU: Corsair 500w

here is the link on pcpartpicker:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gvyVHx (yes i have an extra tx3 cpu cooler, but dont know how to incorporate it into the build yet)

this was purchased as a gaming pc and I will be playing games like League, WoW, Minecraft, and others so I was wondering what kind of performance I could expect on these games on highest settings(if possible) and if this 500w psu is sufficient in my build. thanks in advance for any response and all feedback will be recognized and acknowledged!

Supreme PC

Honorable
Feb 4, 2014
What's up with the title? Its kinda misleading
Not 100% sure one what fps you'll get, but you can definitely run those 3 games on highest settings with no issues.
Source - I Have a 770 and I get well over 200-300 fps on those games on highest settings.