Question PSU Tested, PG Blinking at 170 ms

Oct 21, 2021
Hey, all!

I have some kind of problem with a build I just got. The thing is that SOMETIMES when I power on my PC it spins the cooler fans for half a second then it powers off completely. This does not happen all the time, but when it does, I have to unplug my PSU, then plug it back in. Most of the time one try is enough, but sometimes I need 2 or 3.
The PSU is new, a Superflower Leadex III 750w. The rest of the system is pretty new as well but the HDD and SATA SSDs.

MPG b550 MSI Gaming Plus
Ryzen 5600x
ML240V2 aRGB
8 fans Sickleflow aRGB (2 are for the AIO Cooling)
2x8 Gb 3600mhz Fury Beast RGB
RTX 3060 ti MSI Ventus x 3
Gamdias Argus e4 Elite

The PC works completely fine all the time, temps and everything else seems to be ok. I tested the PSU with a PSU tested and it beeps constantly and blinks the PG that sits at 170ms.
Even though the value seems to be ok, I'm not sure why it is blinking and beeping. I had plugged my mobo and CPU plugs into the tester, which is enough for it to stop beeping with other 3 PSUs I have, so, what's going on?

Thanks in advance, gentleman.

Oct 21, 2021
huh.. weird.

How cold is it in the room you're using the PC? Pretty cold when you try to turn it on for the first time?
It happens in cold days (22° C) or hot days (36°C).

I strongly believe the PG gas something to do with it. The tester blinks and beeps, want it supposed to mean something?

Thanks for your attention.

It happens in cold days (22° C) or hot days (36°C).

I strongly believe the PG gas something to do with it. The tester blinks and beeps, want it supposed to mean something?

Thanks for your attention.

I don't know what the blinking means.

But I asked about the temperature because I've seen issues where the voltage regulator used to regulate the power good signal timing drifts with temperature. But if it's as warm as 36°C in the room where you're using the PC, it's definitely not that.

Oct 21, 2021
Happens during day or night as well...

Damn, everything is new and I need to find out what to rma... I'll try another psu.
You think a cx 650 would handle this system? It has 8 fans and 2 M2 nvme SSDs + the informática provided in the first post.

Happens during day or night as well...

Damn, everything is new and I need to find out what to rma... I'll try another psu.
You think a cx 650 would handle this system? It has 8 fans and 2 M2 nvme SSDs + the informática provided in the first post.

Just sounds like a defective PSU. There's a lot more things that can go wrong in a PSU than any other part in your PC. :D

Yeah. A 3060 would run fine on a 650W.